Votes: 23 20.5%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 72 64.3%
  • Other - Comment below

Votes: 5 4.5%

How often do you visit our forum

10K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  RodentsNCats 
#1 ·
Hey guys, im just putting this question out to see if the stats im getting are near correct.

Thanks

#9 ·
I'm on here several times a day gaining experience from other peoples posts and reading old threads it's the best way to learn :) Someone has always asked the question you want to find answers to somewhere.I haven't had to post a question yet they have all been answered in other threads :)

#18 ·
My activity depends on what's going on in my life. Sometimes I check this forum several times a day, every day for a week or so. Then I might slack off and only visit once a week. That's because I play an online game and usually I get distracted by it and sometimes don't have time to check the forums I'm a member of. Lately I haven't been as active because I don't have internet at home currently. :s However, this is my favorite mouse forum and the only one I have stayed on. I'm more of a forum stalker though.. I don't post much unless I have something to say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.