Switch to full site
Here will be any announcements for the forum, any goings on etc. If you see new posts here please read them.
Post a reply

FMB Lottery Syndicate

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:24 am

Hey guys,

As a regular player of the lottery i have been looking into setting up a lottery syndicate for a while and it just come to me that we have a community here of over 2000 members, why not set it up here.

This is just a feeler topic really to see if anyone would be interested in joining, let me know your thoughts on this and feel free to post any questions.

If you want to jump straight in the URL to join up is https://www.syndicatetool.com/syndicates/fmb-syndicate/join

Re: FMB Lottery Syndicate

Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 am

I have no idea what a lottery syndicate is. Anyone care to explain? :)

Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:45 pm

I think most countries have a lottery?Where you pay an amount for a row of either randomly generated or chosen numbers and if your numbers are picked you win cash from small amounts to life changing amounts,depending on how many numbers you match.A syndicate is a group of people that get together to pool their money, and in theory enhance their chances of winning.I'm in one with my work mates.It does have to be done properly though.The UK national lottery now produces a syndicate package to try and cut out the pitfalls .We haven't won anything big at work but we have had regular small wins which we've put in a pot and will share out at Christmas.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 1TfCbPq6YQ

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 pm

It's the word 'syndicate' that confused me. I know what a lottery is. :) But I get it now. Thanks!
Also, I think it's a fun idea.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:31 pm

I did think that and felt a bit mortified including an explanation of lottery :oops:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:35 am

That's totally fine. :D You couldn't know.
Post a reply