Pet Mice Forum banner

Moderator's Wanted

17K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  Tikmio 
#1 ·
Moderator wanted to cover the sales section.

Please post your interest here and I will contact you.

#30 ·
I nominate Katie (WillowDragon) because she is an excellent mouse breeder and very kind and common-sensical, Jenny (WNTMousery) because she has beaucoup experience with administration, moderation, and web design and is one of this country's most achieved mouse breeders, and SarahY because I just plain think she'd be good at it. I don't know if any of them would accept my nomination, though EDIT: it appears they beat me to it. :p

CatWoman said:
I wouldn't want to be a moderator and I'd suck at it because I'm prone to slap stupid people.

(Just thought I'd give you one "application" you could toss out of the running easily, compared to the hard choices above :lol: )
This is true! I moderate a couple forums (mouse-related and non-), and I am at my limit, I think. Moderation can be a lot more stressful and complicated than many people realize, especially if you want to have any sort of personal life or want people to like you! :p

#31 ·
This is true! I moderate a couple forums (mouse-related and non-), and I am at my limit, I think. Moderation can be a lot more stressful and complicated than many people realize, especially if you want to have any sort of personal life or want people to like you! :p
As they say, ain't that the truth! :roll:

On the site I mod on, people often send me messages asking how I became a mod and if it's fun, etc. I usually reply by saying, 'Actually, it's sort of like doing homework, and it certainly doesn't make your 'status' any better than that of other players.' :p

#33 ·
Well, being a bit more serious.... I've actually been an administrator elsewhere for a very, very long time (fast approaching 2 decades) and over that time, I've learned that there are some activities in my life that I want to keep for pure fun, where I can be opinionated and occasionally a pain the ass, without worrying about how it might reflect on anyone else. This would be one of those times/places. ;)

#41 ·
i would like to be a moderator of either of the section advertised
even though i am just starting out with show mice, i do learn very quick, I'm always doing research on the species of mice kept in captivity to expand my knowledge of these beautiful animals. i am always fair and will aways listen to both sides of the story in any dispute. I'm always online from 8am-12am most days and i think that i would really enjoy becoming a member of the team here.

thanks
Rosanna

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.