Status
Not open for further replies.

Monthly Competition rules (updated)

142K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  morning-star 
#1 ·
Notice
June 2013:
The competition is back on!
Look for the latest competition thread for the new contest.

Entering Contests & Rules:

-There will be a new topic every month, anything from "Holiday Themed" to "Cute Photo." ETC
  • -You can submit photos from the 1st of the month until the 20th of each month! No more photo's will be allowed to be added after the 20th/21st, and voting will begin that day as well. On the 30th voting will stop and votes will be counted.
    -Once a winner has been determined, there will be a new thread posted with the results and added to the Winners Gallery archive.
    -You may not edit the photo with special effects, E.G Photoshoping things in, adding text or altering the colours to a un-natural degree.

-Submit your photos to me (morning-star) via PM, with "Photo Contest" in the subject line.
  • -Please make sure that you send me a direct link to the image, wrapped in the "Img" tag.

-You may submit only two photos per competition.

(If you don't know how to upload your photos, please see the "How To Upload Photos" thread. There's also a thread to show you how to Resize Your Photos if you need to, otherwise I will happily do it for you.) Any other questions, feel free to PM me :D

Good luck to all!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.