Pet Mice Forum banner

Hope and Faith have joined Charity

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  The Boggit keeper 
#1 ·
She was only 4 weeks old and was looking to be the best mouse ive bred so far. I came to feed just now and it and found her dead under a stick, so im not sure if it fell on her and caused her death or fell after but someone had been nibbling on her so i think it happened yesterday and the person looking after them didnt notice her. Now ive taken her out **** is looking for her. :cry:

See less See more
#8 ·
thanys you everyone, hee sister isnt too good at the moment, been trying to catch a wild mousy the last week and just found out charitys sister has lice! zeno-ed her and got her to drink sove water with vits in it. going to have to get some more and do everyone now. But sterlings babys have been chearing me up.

#9 ·
sadly both faith and hope joined there sister this morning. Im putting my plans to get in some new mice on hold and the ones who were leaving today are staying put so i can get my mice checked over and if they have caught something from this wild mouse treated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.