Pet Mice Forum banner

Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

284K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  Moo&scruffy 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Over the past few months we have had an increasing amount of non breeders joining this forum, although this is not a problem we want to keep the main focus of the forum on breeding. Although non breeders are welcome here to get advice and help from breeders we have created another forum which is based on general mouse discussion as a whole, breeding talk on FancyMiceKeepers will be kept minimal as we have this breeding forum for that.

Just to make it clear all members are welcome on both sites, however any members that are anti breeder that continue to post here and cause friction will have there account limited.

All existing members will not need to re register on Fancy Mice Keepers just log in. We would be very grateful if everyone will help us to create another active and welcoming community such as the one we have here. We need lots of content to get it up and running so any pictures you want to post or any content you wish to add please do so.

Any questions or comments welcome.

Regards,

Dom

To visit the new forum please click the banner below

See less See more
#2 ·
I would like to urge all the breeders who have become frustrated, or who have lost their tempers over some issues (I have done both) to "chill out" now as positive steps have been taken to contain the recent problems we have had. I think it's important for you all to realise, that the mods/admin have debated long and hard about the best way forward. We have, I think, come up with sensible solutions on these issues, and I would like to thank my friends who moderate on here for giving up so much time and effort in getting this situation under control. I hope the breeders on here will continue to contribute as they always have.

#3 ·
Seawatch Stud said:
I would like to urge all the breeders who have become frustrated, or who have lost their tempers over some issues (I have done both) to "chill out" now as positive steps have been taken to contain the recent problems we have had. I think it's important for you all to realise, that the mods/admin have debated long and hard about the best way forward. We have, I think, come up with sensible solutions on these issues, and I would like to thank my friends who moderate on here for giving up so much time and effort in getting this situation under control. I hope the breeders on here will continue to contribute as they always have.
I will second that, thanks to everyone for being patient and we hope this will please everyone as well as make our valued mouse community stronger. ;)

#24 ·
It's a political move; occasionall we get new members that complain that those of us who are serious breeders are mean and wicked because we choose how to manage our populations of meeces in whatever way we choose. Usually, this boils down to protests over culling (especially for the snake keepers or breeders) and arguments re the nature of how meeces are housed.

We get an occasional furor of two or three people who wanted FMB to be something different.

This (FMK) is the something different they wanted it, they got it.

Watch out now, don't get stampeded by all the traffic rushing to use this space! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.