Pet Mice Forum banner

Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

284K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  Moo&scruffy 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Over the past few months we have had an increasing amount of non breeders joining this forum, although this is not a problem we want to keep the main focus of the forum on breeding. Although non breeders are welcome here to get advice and help from breeders we have created another forum which is based on general mouse discussion as a whole, breeding talk on FancyMiceKeepers will be kept minimal as we have this breeding forum for that.

Just to make it clear all members are welcome on both sites, however any members that are anti breeder that continue to post here and cause friction will have there account limited.

All existing members will not need to re register on Fancy Mice Keepers just log in. We would be very grateful if everyone will help us to create another active and welcoming community such as the one we have here. We need lots of content to get it up and running so any pictures you want to post or any content you wish to add please do so.

Any questions or comments welcome.

Regards,

Dom

To visit the new forum please click the banner below

See less See more
#29 ·
:cry: Awwwwww, I'm sorry this forum isn't being used anymore. I thought it was a great idea. Pet keepers & professional breeders both love their animals but have different ideals for their goals. No worries - this forum made room for just pet-oriented folks. Sorry I didn't get a chance to participate.

#30 ·
Hi there, I joined this forum to talk to breeders, I won't be breeding my self, at least not for a good while as I want to breed my winter whites first, not sure if you want me to post in the other forum as I'm not breeding but I would like to get to know breeders and also learn the correct way to do it. I will need to get friendly with a breeder I can source my mice from to get me started.

Can you tell me why people would cause problems? Is this regarding mice for reptiles or that their are lots of mice needing adopted etc? If someone could give me a brief unbiased example I would appreciate it so I know what to not wander in to.

Regards
Scott

#31 ·
wee white mice said:
Can you tell me why people would cause problems? Is this regarding mice for reptiles or that their are lots of mice needing adopted etc? If someone could give me a brief unbiased example I would appreciate it so I know what to not wander in to.

Regards
Scott
Hey Scott.
Don't worry, you're in the right place. Continue to post on here, the FMK forum is no longer in use. Problems arose a few years ago as a mixture of different ethical methods became a strong vocal point. This is no longer an issue and this forum (despite being named Fancy Mice Breeders) welcomes mouse minded people from all areas, be it exhibition breeding, pet breeding, feeder breeding....whatever! All we ask is that all members are respectful of other methods. The forum is peaceful now :)

#34 ·
I have question i have a 3wk old litter and recently foynd little mites on cage and the youngster. Is there a home remedy to which i can use to get rid of them?
I was told try olive oil then bath.
I'm worried about my babies i have another cage in another room with a litter thats a week younger but the size of the younger ones is bigger.
Please help so i can make sure they are healthy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.