It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Babydoll
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 am 
Regular
Regular

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
I just wanted to bring Babydoll to the proper place. She deserves it.
Babydoll was still very tiny when she went. She had an anaphylactic reaction to her medication and she suffocated to death... It was so slow and horrid; I will never forget how much it hurt. But I will also never forget the happiest 6 days of my life that she gave to me. Babydoll would always be happy to see me and Ken and she would nap with us after work in our hands or pockets. Early in the morning, I would sometimes bring her out of the cage so she could sleep in with us. She was sweet to her cage-mates too; always grooming their fur and cleaning their teeth. She was the first mouse I ever chose, and she taught me what mice are about. They're loving, gentle creatures. Even though she was small, something about her was just so wise. It's as if she was an angel in a little messenger's body, showing me what it means to truly love unconditionally. Her mission was short, but unfathomably significant. I'll never forget my first, my best little mouse.

Here is an amazing song for my amazing little girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZB6tkZXmyY

Advertisement

Post subject: Re: My Babydoll
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 pm 
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Wow, she sounds so sweet! That grave is beautiful by the way. I am sure that she will rest in peace. Maybe you can find another mouse with similar qualities, if that's possible. :)

Post subject: Re: My Babydoll
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 pm 
Regular
Regular

Babydoll was very sweet; all she had ever wanted was to be with her humans. I would drop my hand into the cage, and while all the other mice would sniff and move on, Babydoll would walk right into my palm and curl up to be loved on. She would do this with any hand - she never judged anyone. I can't begin to explain to you how immortally loving she was. I plan to write a book about her. She was just that special.
When Babydoll went, I lost it, I cried so much. It was the first time I experienced first-hand loss and greif. I had never felt so devastated and helpless in my life.
We burried Babydoll in the woods in Cougar Mountain, beside our favorite field. We plan to changethe flowers soon as they are fresh. Babydoll loved flowers.
Here is the box we laid her to rest in. I sketched the picture myself the last night we were all together, while she was peeking out of the top Ken's hand with her little paws under her chin.
What's interesting is that Sweetie Pie, another one of our mice, has started to act more and more like Babydoll since her passing. Perhaps she whispered something in her ear the last night they slept together, or maybe Babydoll's spirit is still in the air. I feel she will always be with us.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]