Pet Mice Forum banner

Sandy. real good mouse.

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Fantasia Mousery 
#1 ·
My poor little feeder mouse, who was my favorite mouse ever, just died. I just want to have her name up here I guess.

She was really sweet. she was always so good and would take treats and eat them while sitting in my hand. she was popular with all the people that met her. She was a good mouse. A real good mouse.

I had four of my old pet store mice die over thanksgiving and Christmas. I really wasn't ready for this particular mouse to die. I was ok with the other 3, they were looking kind of ready and I was ready if they were ready. But this one, she kept coming back. Though out her life, she kept almost dying from things like attack wounds from other mice, mites, bullying/not eating/drinking. But I was able to keep nursing her back (thanks KMR). But this time she refused to eat any KMR, and I guess it was her time. She was a good 22 months old. Pretty good for a feeder, huh.

I didn't bury her properly or even make her a coffin.
It was late at night. I just threw her body away. But how does it go, that "a beautiful funeral does not guarantee Heaven."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.