Pet Mice Forum banner

R.I.P Mordu

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Miceandmore64 
#1 ·
Mordu has gone on to the great, big mousey rainbow bridge this morning.

He was many things during his time with me, including my first male in quite a long time when I decided to get back into mice last year, he was a father, a mate, a grandfather and a great-grandfather, a total @ss, and recently, just became a father once again.

he didn't like me and I didn't particularly like him all that much, knowing his tendencies to try and bite, but he was still a good ole' boy.

I woke up this morning to find that he had, pretty much over night, developed what looked like neurological problems (spinning, falling over, ect)and he had even bitten into the base of his tail and had been bleeding, so I quickly made the decision to end his suffering, as much as I didn't like him, I didn't want him to suffer.

By all counts, and particularly for a petstore mouse, he was an old man, I got him in early July of last year and he was an adult then, at least 3 months old, which would make him around 19-20 months old now. a pretty good run, I think.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.