It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:05 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm 

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Hi everyone, I am new from San Diego, CA. I have about 20 fancy mice. Adults: & breeder females: 3 female blues (1 expeting, 1 nursing), 2 female siamese ( 1 expecting), 1 female dark brown (birthed 15 babies last night), 1 white wiht tan and black hood split in middle and black.tan rump, 1 female breeder with one female light brown. 5 blue males breeders. 7 blue subadult males. My girlfriend bought the original stock from a breeder in Ramona 1.5 yrs ago. I also have 2 week old blues and pinky blues. I feed them mostly organic sprouted multi-grain Exekiel bread (everyday), a little bit of block food so they can chew, Taste of Wild dog food occasionally for protein, starting to add mealy works this week for protein, organic greens, oats, millet and sunflower seeds. They are kept in aquariums. They have wheels and tunnels. I keep them on baked pine pellets that expand and they sleep in thick paper towel viva sheets, which they love to shred into nests and burrows. I would love to donate as much of the collection as possible over the next few months and just keep a couple of males so if you know of anyone, please refer them to contact me. These are incredibly gentle, calm, friendly. I can hold 1 to 5 in my hand and they are so calm. I can take them for walks, meditate with them. I breed to good homes and if you want a mouse or part of this collection, they are free to good homes xo

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertisement

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]