Pet Mice Forum banner

True Hairless and Tri-Color! :D

8K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Bridgette Rena 
#1 ·
This has been a great week as far as new litters are concerned! I got 3 great Tri-Color bubs AND a TH buck! I might have more TH as well, but it's too early to tell for the other litters. Working 6 out of the 7 days has certainly helped pass the time and keep me from checking the bubs every 5 seconds as well, lol.

TH Buck(MINE! Woot!)

Tri-Colors(2 does and 1 buck. All mine as well! I'm such a hoarder, lol.)

I'll take lots of pics as the little ones get bigger. Hopefully I'll get more TH from the 2 other litters as well, but if not I'm perfectly happy with the one little boy because all I really wanted was a TH buck for myself. <3

See less See more
#11 ·
None other then your man Cocoa Puff! :mrgreen:

He was a late bloomer, but the little tri's make the wait totally worth it! :mrgreen: Sadly, they're from the only female that I put him with that WASN'T show-type. :roll: The show-type Splash Fuzzy I put him with ended up having only Splash babies, so I'm guessing she must not carry Pied. I still have him with 2 other Splash show-type girls, but neither of them have shown any signs of being preggers yet and it's been a couple months. Maybe they're waiting to cook up something extra awesome. ;)

#19 ·
I was actually thinking about Picasso's paintings and how he kinda mixes and matches parts, lol. I didn't know that VanGogh cut off part of his ear...I should have paid more attention in art class. :p Now that I know that little tidbit I think I'll change his name to VanGogh since it's much more fitting. :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.