Fancy Mice Breeders
https://www.fancymicebreeders.com:443/phpBB3/

Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live
https://www.fancymicebreeders.com:443/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7435
Page 1 of 4

Author:  DomLangowski [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

Hey everyone,

Over the past few months we have had an increasing amount of non breeders joining this forum, although this is not a problem we want to keep the main focus of the forum on breeding. Although non breeders are welcome here to get advice and help from breeders we have created another forum which is based on general mouse discussion as a whole, breeding talk on FancyMiceKeepers will be kept minimal as we have this breeding forum for that.

Just to make it clear all members are welcome on both sites, however any members that are anti breeder that continue to post here and cause friction will have there account limited.

All existing members will not need to re register on Fancy Mice Keepers just log in. We would be very grateful if everyone will help us to create another active and welcoming community such as the one we have here. We need lots of content to get it up and running so any pictures you want to post or any content you wish to add please do so.

Any questions or comments welcome.

Regards,

Dom

To visit the new forum please click the banner below

Image

Author:  Seawatch Stud [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fany Mice Keepers forum is now live

I would like to urge all the breeders who have become frustrated, or who have lost their tempers over some issues (I have done both) to "chill out" now as positive steps have been taken to contain the recent problems we have had. I think it's important for you all to realise, that the mods/admin have debated long and hard about the best way forward. We have, I think, come up with sensible solutions on these issues, and I would like to thank my friends who moderate on here for giving up so much time and effort in getting this situation under control. I hope the breeders on here will continue to contribute as they always have.

Author:  DomLangowski [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fany Mice Keepers forum is now live

Seawatch Stud wrote:
I would like to urge all the breeders who have become frustrated, or who have lost their tempers over some issues (I have done both) to "chill out" now as positive steps have been taken to contain the recent problems we have had. I think it's important for you all to realise, that the mods/admin have debated long and hard about the best way forward. We have, I think, come up with sensible solutions on these issues, and I would like to thank my friends who moderate on here for giving up so much time and effort in getting this situation under control. I hope the breeders on here will continue to contribute as they always have.


I will second that, thanks to everyone for being patient and we hope this will please everyone as well as make our valued mouse community stronger. ;)

Author:  moustress [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

I really, really like the design of the new forum! Whoever did the work deserves kudos!

Author:  DomLangowski [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

moustress wrote:
I really, really like the design of the new forum! Whoever did the work deserves kudos!


That would be me! Thanks :)

Author:  Matt Haslam [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

Quality Dom, well done love the new forum. looks like a great place for some of our passionate pet owners to create a real successful forum.

will there be new mods for there to keep the culture fitting to that forum?

Author:  DomLangowski [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

Madhouse Stud wrote:
Quality Dom, well done love the new forum. looks like a great place for some of our passionate pet owners to create a real successful forum.

will there be new mods for there to keep the culture fitting to that forum?


Yes that's the plan, we have open mod positions, users can apply within. :)

Author:  tinyhartmouseries [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

Gosh, you know..I am on the internet so much...what would being a forum admin involve? I realize I am fairly new HERE but I've been around for several years elsewhere.

Author:  NuttySian [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

Loooovveee the colour scheme! Well done Dom.

Author:  DomLangowski [ Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fancy Mice Keepers forum is now live

NuttySian wrote:
Loooovveee the colour scheme! Well done Dom.


Thanks, any comments or suggestions welcome :)

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/