Pet Mice Forum banner

The London Champs sun 11th oct

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  WoodWitch 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It would be wonderful to hear about and see your pride and joys that you are planning on showing in the London Fancy Mice Show 2015! You must be very excited! :mrgreen:
(That is, if it is not a firmly kept secret... - In which case: maybe share after the event?)

Great that SarahC and SarahY are both judging! Congratulations :D

#4 ·
I'm taking my rabbits tomorrow.Woe is me though.Ivermectin has caused a scab on the back of the neck of my best one.The scab has dropped off taking a patch of fur :cry: I've washed and blow dried the affected area and done a superb comb over job.I expect by tomorrow it will have returned to pre shampoo state.Will not be using ivermectin on the rabbits again.

#9 ·
WoodWitch: According to the website (http://autumnfoodandcountryfair.co.uk/whats-on) it's Paul Hollywood.

Nawh I wish I could go tomorrow. It would have been such a great experience! Perhaps I would have even found a breeder that can help me get a couple of female mice. :p
Sadly I only found out about it a few days ago, so it was too short notice, plus bad timing as my other-half/carer has just had his toe operated on!

At any rate, I am looking forward to more pictures and hopefully stories if anyone has the time :mrgreen: Have a great time out there!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.