Pet Mice Forum banner

My collection of pets :)

7K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Sizzlea89 
#1 ·
We have buster the collie cross, Kira the husky, buba the cat, pinky and perky the 2 corn snakes and lastly caramac the royal python!(got him today)

I don't really like handling the snakes because I always smell like mouse haha! My partner spends most of his time with them! I prefer animals I can cuddle! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
These are old photos but I wanted to share them. We have buster and sooty (my first ever pet) waiting on me when I got back from college. Sooty was 16 here and I think it was about 6 years ago I took this photo, poor old man is no longer with us.

Next we have the joys of a kitten meeting her puppy companion because you always have to have a cat and a dog you know :p well 2 dogs and a cat if your me

Attachments

#9 ·
So a little update. We have eggs! Some are clearly not going anywhere but there is hope for a few of them. We had no idea that pinky was going to lay! We thought it was a failed attempt at breeding and hadn't prepared but my partner managed to get them into an incubator as soon as he saw she was about half way through and quickly get a nest type tub in.

We had our parrot we previously rehomed back for his holiday. He was the best house guest ever! His new owners have taught him to say please and thank you! Was funny but delightful.

We also had a 2 day visit from my friend and his husky randy! Kira is on love with him haha! Would not leave the poor boy alone.

Attachments

#16 ·
YourSoJelly said:
Beautiful animals. Maybe Im seeing things, but is your snake actually PINK?
she was when she shed. Sadly she died shortly after laying eggs, we suspect that she was egg bound and unable to pass it.

We recently got a kitten after being told by a rescue centre that they wouldn't recommend rehoming a rescue cat with a baby in the house simply because they don't know about the cats past.
We called him captain. He was smaller than a monster can 500ml when we got him home, he was the runt of the litter and was reduced on price because he was "no use for breeding" but I think he's a handsome little cat! Silver marble Bengal. He was still pretty expensive compared to the adoption fee but oh well. Lol

We have no snakes anymore after pinky died I decided to rehome them all. Didn't settle for just any homes though. They went to people who knew what they needed and would look after them properly. No joke my electricity bill has went right down!

Attachments

#21 ·
:thumbuo Wonderful pets! I love it when people enjoy having multiple pets of different kinds. When I had my big 4-bedroom house, I had dogs, cats, lots of birds, iguanas, guinea pigs, hamsters, and rats. The way I look at it, either you love animals or you don't. I've run into so many dog owners who say they hate cats - ?
Anyway, I truly enjoy all the pictures you posted. :mrgreen:
Thank you for sharing.

#22 ·
Love'demMeeces said:
:thumbuo Wonderful pets! I love it when people enjoy having multiple pets of different kinds. When I had my big 4-bedroom house, I had dogs, cats, lots of birds, iguanas, guinea pigs, hamsters, and rats. The way I look at it, either you love animals or you don't. I've run into so many dog owners who say they hate cats - ?
Anyway, I truly enjoy all the pictures you posted. :mrgreen:
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for enjoying them :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.